Scenes!!!


I'm slowly getting through the game script. I've got three scenes done in total and there will be 10 scenes in total. This is not a small game - text wise. The game will feature voice-over and text. The voice for Mint finished all her lines, and I got them yesterday. 


The voice actress doing the role for Mint is Captain Batbrain. I am ever so honored that she is doing the role. Thank you!!! I asked if she would do the role and she accepted, she made my project even easier to finish and she has recorded all her lines. Then again Mint only has a small cameo near the end. Captain Batbrain does a perfect imitation of a boy.


And yes Rina Adachi will be portraying Gigi and Lemon and also filling in for the role of Pepper. She's awesome, you know. Hard working, VO I ever met. When she gets down to business she means it. She's always been a joy to work with.



Here is a close up of one of the scenes. This time everything will be perfect.


As you know you cannot fit in full sprites so they have to be "Chibi" here is what Gigi and Lemon look like in large format.

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

OMD (Sample)

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Mangaboo-bye!

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)