Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)

Gigi (Original Sprite Concept)

Torn Between (2017) is still in process of being created. I managed to find an original sprite concept art piece which wasn't used and that is how the sprites would have been. So why is it taking to long? It's the whole spell checking, and adding the animated sequences. I can't really progress far without the VO for various sequences as said before so instead it's putting the game together in advance which takes long. I also have to animate the character movements, so they move and ensure the emotion bubbles are present. You can't just make a game, it's not that simple you have to link up the whole story with codes. It's not just like simple, like adding images there is more to the Enterbrain game engine that meets the eye. There is so much "text" I never knew how much I actually wrote for the game. So yeah, I really do prefer making short story based games. But this time I thought if the game were to be small and someone played it, they'd be disappointed so this time I made sure it was longer. I'm currently going through an "unknown" illness due to me drinking a really "old" energy drink. The drink in question was from 2012 and it's basically now 2017. After drinking the drink my health suddenly deteriorated but hopefully it will pass. In all honesty, I've nearly been stopped from completing finishing up my game but I'm pushing myself to complete it. As you know the dialogue is kinda controversial, as my mascots Gigi and Lemon are not afraid to speak out against anything. They as "fictional" characters have their views. They were right about Russia and Kim Jong-un, so if ya'll didn't hear em out, ya should have.


My dream is to complete this game, the new codes added makes it seem different to others. And there is to be a spin-off story entitled The Bow Quest or The Bow Hunt featuring Lemon Li. I know what I want to do with that story too. I want ultra "cute" I'm a total cutie pie at heart. Those kinda stuff melt my heart, (hawt) and ya know how it goes. Winnie the Pooh was banned in China not too long ago, it was hilarious and what was the cause? Well apparently Pooh bear seemed to resemble the president of China and so he had it banned. Winnie the Pooh has always had Asian looking eyes and so has Snoopy from Charlie Brown which is why they are so popular in Asia. Shin Chan with similar eyes is Japanese but is also popular in many parts of Asia. Hello Kitty is Japanese and she is also VERY popular in Asia not because of her eyes, because she's that iconic. Funny story, Hello Kitty was created in 1974 and what you didn't know about her is that she is actually not Japanese she is supposed to be British. The character was... supposed to have been born in London. She lives in the suburbs outside London with her father, George White, mother, Mary White, and twin sister, Mimmy White. Yes, Hello Kitty is a nickname for Kitty White and on her birth certificate it states Kitty White. In all honesty, I would say Kitty is Japanese because she acts Japanese and is most popular in Japan. It's just like me saying changing Lemon Li's origin from China to America or Gigi being half-Japanese to full-Japanese. These characters are not REAL, they do not exist. Sometimes we can get sucked up in these fictional worlds forgetting that these things are not real and do not exist. We thrive off the backstories of characters and not coming to realise that the creator or person behind them can change and do just about ANYTHING with them. If you create a character, you can get rid of their flaws, you can change their design you can do just about anything you want with them. Does making Lemon Li bisexual make her that of a terrible character? Well her bisexual nature has been toned down a little in this game, but I don't aim to please people. Personally I don't care what anyone says or thinks, I do what I want. 

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

OMD (Sample)

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Mangaboo-bye!

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync