Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync


Today is the day that I have started lip-syncing the animated 2D pixel sequence. When speaking to the lead vocal (Rina Adachi) of the fictional character Gigi I had her split the vocal in half and it worked wonders. I'm not a VO artist, so you won't ever hear me and I refuse to do it, because there are stalkers out there who will stalk and do. I don't mind people reading what I write, but I don't like the crazy obsessed people who feed off everything I type up, and I know the ones. I won't name any names, but ya'll crazy - specially that bald headed Fred guy and that scary ass Italian man who are both equally cyber-stalkers. Anyway who cares about them and their crazy obsessions they just need to keep out of my distance, freaks. Rina's singing vocal was then edited and split in an audio software. And so when it was imported into Flash I can see where the vocal begins and ends. Now Rina is not a singer, she is a voice-over but she once stated she loved to sing karaoke. And I thought why not have Gigi just belt out a song? Instead of asking someone else to do the role. Because last time that Holly chick (Who is probably best known for singing a Barbie song) who'd filled in for Gigi in 2013 sounded nothing like the character as her voice was just too light. Because when someone else does the singing, the vocal does not match. And I like to have that "original" Disney Princess vibe you know where the person who does the role also does the singing. And let me tell you Rina has a very pretty singing voice. I don't expect Rina to be Beyoncé, but back in the olden days people used to belt out the tunes in vaudeville. If I am happy with the outcome that is all that matters, and now I can progress on with my project. 

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

OMD (Sample)

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Mangaboo-bye!

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)