SWF to Mp4 (Solved)


Well I quickly did some research because I thought there had to be a way to get the SWF file to convert without losing transparency and animations featured. When animating I didn't do frame by frame, I used a trick, by creating layers over layers to make it easy, and when converting a Flash project to AVI it doesn't pick up the animations if they are not frame by frame. After researching I found it. So forget the online video conversion tools. The tool captures all 2282 frames and you don't lose the transparency. 


The only problem with iLike-Share is the watermark. I thought I would finally be able to finish up... sadly it didn't work to plan. Although I could crop the video, but then the background would be missing.


So I tried another video converter, which was cheaper... I guess? And it claimed it couldn't convert the file and tried to trick me into buying another tool. And I was like, NO! But the file eventually converted the SWF file into a MP4. So Yes, Torn Between can now be continued. God!... All this... just for a stupid pixel game, it really takes the cake. Oh, and guess what? It is nearly time for bed again... all that researching took hours upon end. I'll never get this stupid game finished... and even if I do I bet something goes wrong... So what is there left to do? Well the animated song sequence is supposed to have lyrics, so I'll need to manually. No, I won't ask anyone to do it for me. Because they'll only want something in return. Like said I decided to try and make this game story feature so I'll have to take the burden that goes with it. The others were more simple, but this version uses different codes, so it is a little different.

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

OMD (Sample)

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

Mangaboo-bye!

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)