"Oh, My Dear!"


Here is a "Oh, My Dear!" test. It is the finished version only without the sample background music. I have completed the whole scene. So everything is already set. The song starts off with; "Oh, My Dear, Everything's so Queer!". The full song is performed by Rina Adachi. The sample version was scrapped, in favor of manually creating the background theme song. Which is similar to the original, only more or less making it my own. The mouth syncs perfectly with the vocals. I was thinking vaudeville and or Broadway. You know the typical stage scene. It is a big part of the story, as that is what my mascot characters are all about. Well one of them anyway. After Torn Between I don't think I want to do anything else. But that being said I could always have a change of heart. I think Torn Between a good send off to both mascots. And this time more time and energy and effort has been put into the script. I know what "I" want in a story. My stories featuring Gigi and Lemon are more sophisticated mixed with surreal and kooky. It is like how do these two characters gel together? They are nothing alike. This version of Torn Between will point stuff out. You know stuff that people push to one side? And the characters are more or less just making a point. It is just like regular girly gossip between one another behind closed doors. Not to mention a little of my frustration will be added. It was more or less what I was thinking or feeling, which I added into the characters emotions. One scene has a grand old reference to someone. It made me feel great adding that scene. The game has a few LGBTQIA references. You'll find out how Mrs. P is homophobic, how will Gigi react when she finds out? What will she say? Will she defend Lemon? (who has toned herself down a little) but is obviously still into women. But it is more or less pointing stuff out and the characters featured have different opinions and what they personally believe in. I wouldn't say the story is about rallying, more or less speaking the truth. And you know darn well that people hate when you speak the truth. If you did play Torn Between you need to understand what is truly going on in some of the scenes. I noticed how some people will play something, then immediately jump to their own conclusion. This will be the last of the last, well for now. If I can finish the game for the set deadline that is. I'm nearly there I just need to put some time and effort into finishing up. It is more or less that "not wanting to do anything" feeling I have and the very little time in a day. The day goes by far too quickly. But hopefully all will go well and I will finish up this project. So I give you a small close-up shot of "Oh, My Dear!" and just to note once the project is complete this website will no longer be moved as I have decided to move back. Because think of it like this, and like seriously who cares what anyone thinks. If those people don't like or support you why are they up in your grill? Well that is just how humans work. The haters leech onto hating others (as I seen with my own two eyes yesterday) it was like a LadyGagaXMadonna discussion that broke out into a World War, and you know what the conclusion is? Well they really have nothing better to do. Damn those keyboard warriors! Haha! To be honest some do make me laugh. You'll find when you share your opinion whether it not be harash people think they have the right to jump in. I just block those people, because why should you have to listen to someone rant or start something over nothing. But yeah, like I said each to their own.

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

OMD (Sample)

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Mangaboo-bye!

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)