OMD (Sample)


Here is the sample version of "Oh, My Dear!" which is not going to be used. Instead I have manually created the background music myself. I have got half of the game completed, it just needs touching up a little. The characters movements and face expressions need adding. I just have to finish up with the voice-over. It is really time consuming, and the fact that I just don't feel like doing anything as I don't feel too good this week. This website here is only temporary, until the release of the game. I'll be moving back to my old website, which will be getting a new make-over as soon as all the old galleries are cleaned. It is all about getting space back by deleting old content. Although my move there will also be temporary. I don't really feel like posting anymore. But I'll get back to it one day, hopefully. Other than that I have had a few people trying to spam me most recently, posting weird links (word of advice, I don't click your link you creep!) but I just report them and block them. All I automatically think when someone does that is, get a life. Those people could be anyone. Usually I would point the finger, but I have very little evidence. But if it is that person, you are like so nasty-wasty.

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Mangaboo-bye!

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)