Mrs P & Mint


I finished spriting Mrs P aka Gigi's mother (Pepper) who is the Queen of all Butt-Wipes. Mrs P is someone who thinks she is always in the right when in reality she is not. It killed me to sprite her as I had to do everything from scratch. I lost her original base so I couldn't use that. But thankfully I knew her basic pattern which was hard to add with the whole new character sprite design. I always change the character design so it doesn't look the same. The back of her hair came out swell and she doesn't look too bad from the side... a little fat but she is old... older. Funny enough Pepper aka Mrs P hovers like Morticia Addams from The Addams Family. I might have to "fix" her dress at the back to even it out. I might actually edit a bit of her design. I don't really like the gloves. At first I thought... that it was quite how you say regal? But then I was like screw that. Her make-up style is Gigi circa 2012. I just cannot seem to remember how Mrs P looked previously and no I can't be bothered to look.


 Next up is Mint aka Peppermint. I didn't do much I just edited his face and added another layer on his hair. I know he looks like a girl right? (I like that) it's just the obvious truth that most young males can't seem to accept. If you hair is long you will obviously look like a girl! Get over it!!! And last but not least I gave him new arms. He looks alright. His costume is more gym like this time. It was supposed to have been a sailor costume but I forgot how to sprite one major part of the costume. And every time I did sprite the costume it looked ugly. It's so hard to sprite with such tiny chibi-like sprites. So no you can't really go into detail. but I think he looks okay. How is the other project coming along? I haven't got anywhere with that. It takes long to sprite one character as it is. Then again the other project is more of a simple chess-like game.

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

OMD (Sample)

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Mangaboo-bye!

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)