Mouth Chart Animation


Animating a song sequence can be quite hard but I have experience in animating. People may not believe but I can make stuff move. I just hate "drawing" in general but this is kinda different, it's sprites and with sprites there is only one direction in which you can go.  I tested the mouth movement and it works. 


 Anyway where was I? Oh, yeah the basic of animating mouth movement is combing the "mouth" to the sound of the word. So usually they'd have a "O" an "A" and so on. But with me I'll only be using a total of "4"  sprite aka "images" for the animation process. Like said I found out how to enlarge - everything in the "game base" thanks to a few codes so why not use it to my advantage? And before anyone ponders... yes they ain't gonna look "cute" cause they are blocks - pixels. But it looks like she can really move her mouth, right?


 But first I'll need the "audio" which is being worked on as we speak, I have to -re-write a few lyrics. The song has to be fully re-written so that it goes in tune with the soundtrack. It's just I need to gather everything I can. You see with previous stories I created I never really got to showcase the singing animation scenes. I want a singing scene, it's what my "characters" are all about. I know what I want to do this time. The story will be longer this time - not short because I have used codes to add more to the "game engine" base. So it won't be 100% the same as previous games, while keeping to what I do best. Which is "my" own way of creating. How I write my stories - I could care less what someone would think. It's my own way of expressing, and yeah the story has controversial stuff, yes. But I feel I want my characters to speak their mind. It's how "I" feel, which is projected on my characters. The mouth movement reminds me of South Park, haha! There needs to be more movement with the eyes and body.


 I'm going all out. I'm still lazy... but yeah. I might as well so my story this time comes to mind - like how I want it to look. And the "typos" I gotta make sure I don't make any. Okay... if the "odd" spelling mistake happens what can I do? The spell-checker screwed me over last time. Honestly I used one, and it didn't detect "one" or "two" errors. Anyway the solution to syncing "voice" to an animated mouth sequence is simple - all you do is have the audio and sync it to the project then animate the mouth bit by bit then combine the "voice audio" with the "background music" as long as the "singing vocals" were recorded separate and are in tune with the audio - which I could easily do in an "audio" software. I'm good at messing with audio files in software. You know mixing vocals to stuff - it's simple. I'm not a pro though but I know my stuff. Meaning yes I can animate. I always knew how to animate. It's just when I drew the other images wouldn't come out the same so I quit. But it's more easier with sprites to animate than I had originally thought. So what is next? Well I have to work on the script some more and when it is finished send it off to the cast. There is only two cast members. One at the moment who I've worked with many times before - she is amazing as always. I don't know about the other cast member because I don't know if she is fully on board but if not I'll get someone else. I'll keep trying until I get someone to fill in the role.

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

OMD (Sample)

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Mangaboo-bye!

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)