Gigi the Vintage Girl (Sprites)


I finally finished the "3" sprites for the ending credits sequences. It might not work out to plan, but I want Gigi to fall endlessly on the right or left side of the credits ending sequence. Being as this is the last story/game I have in mind, I am going to try everything. Only problem is I have to make everything from scratch to go with it. I could have made an Arcade fighting game but it would be a waste of time. What type of game engine do they have for that? Only MUGEN and OPENBOR. Think, I'll pass on that one. MUGEN as a gaming character creator requires a lot of work. You got to create the palettes and the moves, it is not simple to use. You'd think they would have made it more simple to use. But instead the people behind it made the program hard to use. I tried it in the past and could never quite get the palette to work. 

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

OMD (Sample)

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Mangaboo-bye!

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)