Character Profiles?


I'm currently working on profile images for the characters. You know images that you use before you add information below the characters. Here's Lemon she's Chinese so she will wear something with an Asian appeal to it. She rarely wears traditional Chinese dresses anymore. First I start off with no hair. As said it's best to put a lot of effort into making this story this time. No errors, because I really don't wanna screw up my story. Make some points here and there in the story. Not too much but basic points that claw at the media. Media as in TV shows, stuff that goes on in this world that really stand out. I have my own mind-set so it's obviously going to go my way and my way alone. Meaning what goes on in the story is what I'm currently thinking about.


 I get out my zany black women hair-styling book. And imitate what I see. Lemon as a character does "add" weave in her hair. So her "pixel hair" is braided to my liking. It took a while to think of this hairstyle but it worked out in the end. And there we have it Lemon's profile picture. It's used to present the character. Gigi, Pepper and Mint will also follow suit. Meaning they will get their own pixel profile image.  Gigi's profile image will be more simple and she will be able to let her hair out as in the game/story her hair is in ponytails the whole time. Gigi's long hairstyle was actually inspired by her voice-over artist Rina Adachi. Because originally it was shorter as based on Ginger Pauley. Lemon originally was all Chun-Li/ basic Asian stereotype but after her hair color changed it made her different. And with the hair change came a new personality. Her old personality is still there as she was the type of character that could be walked all over and still can at times but has more of a voice. 

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

OMD (Sample)

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Mangaboo-bye!

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)