Chanrio (Sanrio)


There's this Sanrio character creator by the name of Chanrio where you can make a 2D avatar of yourself, and here is link:



First of all you select make Chanrio. You can get more parts, but I think that is more or a way for Sanrio to make money. As you know you can sign up with the website.

First you pick a girl or a boy. The boy doesn't look too bad, but I'd suggest using your actual gender.

At first I thought you had to type in Japanese, but no you can use English.


There's a head base with three skin colors. Now there are no dark brown skin tones. Because the characters are supposed to be Asian, so it appeals to people from Asia. If you wanted a darker tone you'd probably have to Photoshop your character. There's hair, eyes, mouth, nose, clothes, and much more to add to your Chanrio.

I decided to do the one true Berry Melon aka B.M style. I know there are other Berry Melons out there but I'm not them, I'm me. Besides the "M" in my title is the initial of my actual real name. 


And ta-da! There you have it your very own Chanrio. Mine is dubbed Melon-chanrio. The copyright for Sanrio is at the bottom but you could always remove it. 


These would make great avatars for websites. You know if you don't want to use your real picture. It's best to not be all out there, because people can go for you. I'd rather have the Angelyne mystique. When blogging and ranting about stuff you don't want people you know reading what you've wrote or stalking you. It's worse when somebody you don't know is stalking you as it is.


And that's about it, if you are looking for an avatar I would suggest using the Chanrio maker.

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

OMD (Sample)

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Mangaboo-bye!

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)