Mangaboo-bye!


Originally I was working on a brand new mascot, but now plans for this are scrapped. I don't really need any mascots, I already have two who will make their final appearance in Torn Between a story in which I have completed today. It took ages to put the faces in and ensure the characters movements were 100% accurate. I'll be happy when I have finished up with it. Currently I am trying to grab images, and screenshots, and so on. You have to upload the game to numerous sites and also make sure you have wrote everything to perfection I can't go into detail, I can't be asked but yeah, that is what you do. The project was fun to work on but killed me, took ages and was supposed to have been distributed last week. But if I didn't put effort into it... people who tried it would be like... WTF!? So I had to add everything possible. And now I am currently working on the animated GIFS. Instead of images it will be GIFS. I just got OBS and it made it ten times easier and I am glad it is over and done with. You see pushing yourself to create something can cause stress, and then you wonder if you will be able to finish up. I'd say creating an audio drama is more easier than trying to make something with images, because then all you have it the audio. But with images, you need the visual and the audio.


Her name was Mangaboo and she was to have been a descendant of the royal family of Azaliea. As the Pancake Prince is dead, so he can't be a mascot. But that being said they are all fictional characters, and do not exist. Anyone who thinks ficitonal characters exist, are obviously crazy and need to check into a mental hospital.
 Several renders of her were made, but this turned out the best.
 This was the finished render, it made her look sort of 3D. You have to upgrade from where you left off. They are puppets, they can be used to announce, as if they were real people. But yeah, Mangaboo will not see the light of day. Personally, I don't need mascots anymore and Torn Between (might) be the final story to feature my current mascots. They'll always be with me within my heart, they are me. So letting them go, won't be that bad because all I have to do is look in the mirror and I'll be able to see Gigi and Lemon in the reflection. Mangaboo on the other hand? She never saw the light of day. A descendant of the Pancake Prince and or Pancake Princess. Mangaboo would have been too much like Lemon, anyway. I tried to give Boo a Judy Jetson appeal, but it didn't work.


I have all the software, it is just having brand new mascot might be a bad idea. First of all you need an actor an or actress to portray the character. And I just can't be asked to search for one. And not to mention all the video cropping, cutting and snipping that has to be done.

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

OMD (Sample)

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)