Logo Sequence


I managed to complete the opening logo sequence including the ending sequence. My original idea to have the character mascot fall to the right was scrapped. It us much easier to have the character just jump, and it makes the opening logo sequence. The character also appears again, but not until the end of the story. I've nearly managed to finish on all the video sequences, in all honesty the video sequences took up most of my time. It has a lot to do with the size which is "544x416". If you don't have the right size, the video will not fit into the engine. What is there left to do? Well finish up the in-game scenes and sync the last of the vocals to the characters. I had to get all my credits too... for the credit sequence. As stated this is the last story/game I'll ever create so putting all the time and effort into making it is vital. I made a few errors in the video sequences, and had to delete the files and redo them. You need a logo if you make games, or w/e. Without them how are people supposed to know who created what? Imagine if they got the file from another source? And you didn't credit yourself? You'd be like... not credited and the same goes for everyone involved in your work, and so on. 

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

OMD (Sample)

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Mangaboo-bye!

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)