2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

So I am having trouble with the singing sequence. It is finished but every time the finished video is extracted, it will not show the animations. The image to the left is the version that has lost transparency. So apparently when the video is transformed from SWF to AVI some of the animations won't show. So I had to use a desktop recording tool to try and record it. It caught most of the animation minus a few blinks and winks but the video also lost transparency. I'll admit it doesn't look bad but Gigi's skin tone has changed lighter, her make-up and costume have lost all the color. I mean all this just for one animated scene?  God! I only have a week or two left to complete Torn Between and I have yet to get down to business. I've been too busy, and as said every time I try to continue where I left off... it is then time for bed. What is left to do with Torn Between? Well there is syncing the story aka the text, the audio aka music and the voice-acting. It is killing me... there is just too much to do. It should be simple, right? But the story is not short... it is more medium to large. A short story just wouldn't do the game any justice. As said Gigi and Lemon will be bringing up a few controversial issues in this story. Well not controversial as in politics but issues I find controversial. And yes the game is non-commercial as usual. I did most of the pixel art myself this time round so I didn't lose out on anything. And really good cast members, who took part. They were really on board for the project as said many times. If I can't solve my problem, I'll just have to be forced to use the lost transparency/animated version of the song sequence. There's nothing you can really do about it. My heart goes out to those people who work for big companies and have to animate or create something for a deadline. Because imagine if something like this happens? What do you do? The stupid game engine can't play any other video format, which sucks. Will I ever find a way around this? Find out next week on... Zzzzzzzz

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

OMD (Sample)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Mangaboo-bye!

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)