Animated Faces (In Game)

Mrs. P aka Pepper (Emotions)
So today I synced a little more of the audio to the project and suddenly something came to mind. The characters have no facial expressions what so ever. So I decided I would create and input them into the game. And it was ever so simple. You select the Enterbrain game engine then press "Select Move Route", then select the character you want to change and change the graphic. It is ever so simple to get what you want. Who'd have guessed?  Voice-over in a game is not enough, so adding say 1-3 more face expressions. Like, normal, happy and unhappy is enough for a sprite game. Ya know there have been many DL site game releases and they Japanese creators, don't even bother going all out. All they do is use the original sprites, and just add art. But me I am different, I'll go more with the in-game sprites because in reality they are the one and only true art within the game. So the game will have voice-over, included animated faces. Because if the characters just kept one face, it'd be alright but wouldn't be enough. Not to mention the fact that if someone were to get into the story they'd be like what emotion are the characters displaying? Even though there are emotion bubbles, personally I think adding some sprite emotions adds a little more to the game. Like I said I am not going all out with the emotions, it is basically just three simple emotions. Gigi and Lemon will also have 1-3, but they'll have to be done multiple times due to the fact that they have several costume changes in the game.

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

OMD (Sample)

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Mangaboo-bye!

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)