Animated 2D Sprite Sequence Is Working! I... Hope...


The animation lip-sync sequence is currently in progress. As said before I know how to animate a little as annoying as it may be but it is a major part of the game. The character is supposed to be a vintage singer, so the game wouldn't be without a dance and a song. Now I am unable to progress with the whole animation because first I need the audio. But I have a great idea, I'll get all the animated sprites ready for when the audio is produced. You see for this project, I do all the spriting and story and I leave the vocal audio to the American voice-over artists. I am very happy with the outcome. The animation sequence will be more simple, but first I have to wait for the singing vocal audio not to mention the actual audio which I will then have to sync to the story. I don't rush anyone, it's a slow process. Meanwhile I'll try to piece the game together. In reality I was being lazy and stopped for a while because I was living up the summer holiday and when I got home I didn't feel like doing anything. It's hard trying to run several websites, and do other stuff at the same time. Yes, you can fill in the time but then by the time you want to work on something more personal, like say your own project and you want to make sure you don't mess it up... it's like tiring, I noticed there isn't enough time in one day because by 10PM it's time for bed. I won't quit, because people who quit don't get their point across and it's best to finish what you started. You know I could have went for the easier choice, which was no voice-over and I could have just had a singer fill in the singing, I would have suggested Rina Adachi (first) if she was up for it. But thankfully Rina Adachi will be doing the entire roles, because she's just that great of an actress and we go way back with Gigi and Lemon. She's literally the "original" voice when it comes to these fictional characters that I created. Whether they prove to be popular or "not" I got my point across one way or another in a game. 

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

OMD (Sample)

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Mangaboo-bye!

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)