Torn Between (Update)


Here's a game update. So going through scripts to make the game look how I want it to. The game must be 10 times better than all previous games. Now there was a choice out of two codes, one was animated and the other was skip the title screen. I decided to choose the skip title screen code which is a JV Master Script. I'm not sure if that is a person but I'm just going to assume it is. I went out and went to use an access point which was 10 mins so I rushed to look on the internet and the code came up and I had very little time to copy and paste and save it that I never got a chance to see who had created the code and now I won't get another chance, because when I finish up the credits which will be in video format al the credits, will be final. Meaning I will not be able to make any changes, once I've completed.


 And yes the code works like a charm. It skips the title menu, how wonderful is that? There is also voice-over being worked on. Rina Adachi is doing the vocals, there is no rush as I'm taking it slow and steady. I am going to be ever so happy with this game. I might also release an alternative story with no VO to go with it, like a game add-on/sequel. 

Popular posts from this blog

Torn Between (2017)

"Oh, My Dear!"

OMD (Sample)

2D Pixel Animated Scene (Lost Transparency)

SWF to Mp4 (Solved)

Mangaboo-bye!

Logo Sequence

2D Pixel World

Torn Between (2017) 2D Animation Audio Lip-Sync

Torn Between Update: (11/08/2017)